I still can't believe that Camden is two. I've talked a lot about how much he talks, but the things that are coming out of his mouth lately are a hoot. I may be slightly biased because I am his adoring mother, and I may be the only one that finds these funny. Regardless, I need to document.
- Sings Jingle Bells as "Jingle Balls."
- Will yell, "No! Stop!" (with his hand held out emphasizing his desire for you to stop) when you are singing a song he doesn't like.
- Sometimes if both Ryan and I are in the car and trying to sing a song to/with him, he will yell, "Guys! Guys!" Also an indication that he would like us to stop.
- Very recently started requesting "shake shake," when in the car. It took me awhile to figure out what the heck "shake shake" meant but it finally dawned on me that he wanted to hear Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off." He especially likes the "mmmm hmmm's."
- Will point and ask "What's that?" literally 25 times over the course of each book you read to him. Try ignoring the question and he will just keep pointing and asking.
- Apparently knows how to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
- Woke up from an epic three and a half hour nap on Friday and I asked him how he slept. Expecting him to say, "Good," he shocked me when he said, "I wun (run) fast! I swing wope (rope)!" I think he was dreaming about gymnastics class.
- I had the audacity to close the bathroom door while trying to pee in privacy and he was standing on the other side, knocking, saying, "Knock knock, Mommy!"
- Trips or falls down and will say, "You're ok!" (instead of "I'm ok!") Wonder where he's heard that?
Aside from the tantrums (most of which I don't even think he knows why he's upset) and newfound defiance - I am loving this age. For now.