Man, that month went by fast. That says a lot considering last week we were quite literally snowed in for many days.
Wyatt is five months old!
- No official stats to share as he doesn't go back for a well check until six months. We've managed to keep this kid (overall) healthy so far so he isn't nearly as familiar with his pediatrician as the other two were at this age. My guess is he's somewhere between 13 and 14 pounds
- Not only did we start supplementing formula, but I stopped nursing and started exclusively pumping. The combination has really done him good. My milk is naturally really lean but I also don't think he was transferring milk very well when nursing
- Started to show some interest in food so we just started introducing baby food. So far, he's tried sweet potatoes, butternut squash, apples, and prunes. This kid can hardly see over the highchair tray but he loves it
- He has the best laugh and I can get him going pretty good just by talking to him
- Is still so, so, so ticklish
- Loves to be sung to
- Drools like crazy, loves to blow raspberries, and spits up a lot so we go through three or four outfit changes a day
- Loves Mommy (a lot), Daddy, Camden, and Zoey. He lights up for us all - especially his siblings
- Saw his first snow... all 18 inches of it
- A rolling over champ - back to belly and belly to back
- Reaching for and grabbing all the things - including hair and our dog, Raph
- Absolutely loves baths (and being naked). He kicks and flails with excitement
- Is just the happiest, most content baby ever