Another month here and gone already. December was a really hard month, so in ways I was happy to say "see ya never" to December 2015, but it also pains me that my Zo Zo continues to grow right before my very eyes.
- No idea on weight. My guess is the petite princess is somewhere between 14 and 15 pounds. But let's be honest - probably closer to 14.
- Wears some 3-6 and 6 month clothing. The 6 month stuff is still a little big but that's ok!
- Happy. Smiley. Chatty. All. The. Time. Smiles for no one like she smiles for Ryan and laughs for no one like she laughs for Cam.
- Hair seems to have sprouted a little more this month. At least I think so since my Dad commented on it. If he noticed then certainly there must be some difference. I think I need to let go of saying her eyes are "dark hazel" because strangers will comment on how pretty her "brown eyes" are.
- Is an army crawling little pro. I swear she rarely stops moving - especially if she sees something she wants. She gets up on all fours and rocks a lot but hasn't figured out how to truly crawl and I'm more than fine with that.
- Is trying to pull herself up on things and I am not encouraging it.
- Sits up unassisted.
- Had her first Christmas.
- Two bottom teeth just popped through on New Year's Eve. They've just barely broken the surface, but they are there.
- Sleep is still hit or miss. She has slept through the night the past two nights so I'm hopeful we might see some (temporary) light. I know how much of a roller coaster the first year of sleep is, so we'll see.
- Naps are overall better. Hallelujah!
- Had croup and needed two steroid shots to get her stridor and breathing under control.
- Experienced her first snow.
- Gives me the best greeting when I pick her up from daycare. She practically leaps out of the arms of whoever is holding her and I love it.
- Puts anything and everything in her mouth - especially Camden's toys.
- Sometimes cries if you take something away from her (thank you for rudely taking your toys away from her, Camden).
- We stopped nursing just a few days ago and switched to exclusive formula. This may have something to do with why she's sleeping better overnight - she's actually full and satisfied.
- Loves her some baby food, especially sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, and prunes. She is not so much a fan of green beans but tolerates them more than she does peas. And boy is she impatient when waiting in between spoonfuls.
Oh, Zo Zo. You are such a sweet little lady and so incredibly loved.