I don't believe it. I do not believe it. But my little big, squishy baby boy is ONE.
At 12 months, Wyatt:
Weight: 19 lbs 14 oz (29th percentile)
Length: 29 1/3 in (31st percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 in (41st percentile)
- Growls a lot
- Is super ticklish and has the best laugh
- Bear crawls
- Might stand independently for a couple seconds. I say might because most of the time he shows absolutely no interest in it
- Cruises along furniture and behind his push car but is not independently walking. He also loves to push the kids' table chairs along the hardwood floor
- His third tooth is cutting through the gums as we speak and the fourth is not far behind!
- Loves to feed people
- Starts throwing his food when he's finished eating
- Clicks his tongue
- Plays peek-a-boo
- Loves to play with cars, trucks, and balls - anything that moves!
- Plays catch
- Says hi, dada/daddy, mama, Bubba, truck (uck), book (dook), ball, and dog
- Blows kisses by putting his palm to his mouth and making a "mmm" sound
- Showing a little bit of a temper! Wonder where he gets that from... Ryan
- Is desperate to keep up with Cam and Zo
- Continues to be the happiest little squishy baby and thankfully just goes with the flow of our busy life
Wyatt Austin, you are the biggest joy and the most perfect caboose to the Peters train. Thank you for being the happiest and most "go with the flow" kid that just rolls with the crazy and chaos of this family. You are so, incredibly loved and adored. I am so excited to see what this year bring for you and to watch you continue to discover the big, awesome world. We love you, Squishy!