Last year I write an elaborate and extensive "2011 - Year in Review" post.
I can't believe we are getting ready to ring in 2013. Part of me feels like I was just sitting down to write my elaborate and extensive "2011 Year in Review."
These days especially, elaborate and extensive don't really fall into my time constraints. A sleeping Camden is now a ticking time bomb and will be ready to eat very shortly.
I can feel it. Literally.
This was our year:
- In April we found out we were expecting and I began entertaining you with all things pregnancy.
*Apparently nothing note-worthy happened between January and April?
- I graduated from my internship program in June and accepted a new job.
- My baby sister graduated from UW.
- We got a belated anniversary gift in August when we were told we were expecting a baby boy.
- I traveled much less this year for work. Much less is an understatement considering one trip versus the seven I took last year.
- September was filled with baby showers and a surprise visit from my best friend, Becky.
- We took a family trip to Destin, Florida to celebrate my mother-in-law's retirement. Southwest Airlines lost (without actually losing) our luggage and we met our nephew, Liam, for the first time.
- I turned 27. Wah wah.
- I completed two more semesters of my graduate program. One more to go, people.
- I went into preterm labor at 33 weeks. Ryan and I then sat on pins and needles through November and into December.
- We got off the pins and needles when we welcomed Camden James Peters on 12/11/12 at 11:06am.
What. A. Year. In 2012 we became a family.
I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us.
Happy New Year!