- I've been consumed with midterms. Consumed, I tell ya.
- I've developed a "negativity not welcome" attitude. I truly do not care if you don't like our potential baby names, our birth plan, or if you think prenatal yoga is a joke. If you are going to be critical of whatever I say - why even ask the question? I also do not want to hear about your horrific labor, birth and breastfeeding experiences without me even asking about your experiences. Mmkay?
- I've been kicking the crap out of my Christmas shopping list.
- When getting out of bed in the morning, I feel like a turtle that's stuck on it's back. I have experienced some separation of my top abs and have been encouraged to literally roll off the bed when getting up. This would normally be fine, but only problem is - my lower back locks up and I have to quickly and repeatedly roll from side-to-side and gain some momentum before being capable of rolling off the bed.
- We went to a local pumpkin patch and bought pumpkins last weekend. I am sad to report that they remain un-carved on our kitchen counter.
- I've been working extra long days at work. I do not like this.
- Momma and I have been having Saturday shopping dates that include a salad bar lunch at Roundtable. This, I do like.