OK, seriously. This is not funny! I swear I just did a 9 month post like... yesterday. For sure last week?! And this month made me realize that we are just two short months away from his first birthday - and that just doesn't seem possible.
At 10 months:
- If I had to sum Wyatt up with three words right now I would use 1) happy, 2) BUSY, and 3) verybusy
- Finally got his first tooth!
- Had his first ear infection
- Is getting louder (which is terrifying)
- Added "nanana" to his (short) list of sounds
- Sometimes I swear he says "all done" when you ask him if he's all done eating
- Loves to eat
- Smiles so big his whole face scrunches and sometimes his tongue will stick out too
- Warming up to crawling on all fours versus army crawling
- Spitting up so much less (thankyoujesus)
- Pulls himself up on all the things and then tries to climb
- Loves to knock all the things off the coffee table
- Can climb all the way to the top of our stairs
- Walks along the furniture
- Chases after any ball in sight
- Waves "bye" with his entire arm(s)
- Absolutely loves the bath and the pool. We got him a little baby float for the pool and it's mostly useless because he just tries to crawl out of it
- Has a deep love for his people - Bubba, Sissy, Mommy, and Daddy
- Is so ticklish and has the best laugh!
(P.S. I chuckled when looking for Cam and Zoey's 10 month pictures because it was very obviously that they were both very wiggly and hard to capture at this age too.)