The prompt for Day 12 of Sar's 15 Day Challenge is: What are you most looking forward to in the next six months?
Considering the next six months are going to be completely crazy and life-changing, I'd say that I am looking forward to a lot.
- Ryan and I will celebrate our 2-year wedding anniversary on August 1st.
- We find out the sex of Baby Peters on August 2nd. That's three weeks from today, people.
- Ryan and I are heading to the ocean for an anniversary/babymoon weekend in August
- Two baby showers in September
- Family vaca in Destin, Florida in September to celebrate my mother-in-law's retirement
- We get to meet our nephew, Liam on the Florida trip
- Treating myself to monthly pedicures
- I have a work trip the week after Florida that is taking me to Ohio. Normally I would cringe at the thought of this but I will get to see my best friend, Tiff
- Hello, Halloween and Thanksgiving
- "Nesting" and getting the nursery and all things baby situated
And by far, the thing I am most looking forward to is welcoming Baby Peters in December.