The prompt for Day 8 of Sar's 15 Day Challenge is: Describe the good, the bad, and the ugly about yourself.
- Very positive person, and much to the annoyance of my husband I put a positive spin on everything.
- Loyal person and friend
- Honest (sometimes I think this is also bad. See below)
- Try to always think of others
- Honestly honest when asked my opinion (and if my words don't say it - my face will)
- Home body and introvert
- People pleaser
- My college roommate Becky said she thinks I have very mild misophonia
- I get impatient with Ryan when I ask him to do something (and he doesn't do it right away) and I end up doing it myself
- Afraid that in the past I wasn't a good friend
- Competitive and hate to lose
Honesty one is super true, but definitely not a bad! I love that your face always gives you away. heheReplyDelete
Haha, thanks Tiffer :)Delete
I too am honest, occasionally to a fault. (People don't like to hear that they have let you down, even if they have and you're willing to be gracious!) But I'd much rather do that than lie! Nothing wrong with that, sweet friend.ReplyDelete
You're the second person that said they thought they had misophonia on this blog exercise! So random, as I had never heard of it prior!
You are right - honesty (even brutal) is better than lying.Delete
I hadn't heard of misophonia until very recently when Becky pointed it out to me. Minor, minor, minor, I tell ya - but some of the "symptoms" were kinda spot on.
I have Misophonia listed under my Bad as well!ReplyDelete
That is crazy! I had never even heard of it until a few weeks ago. My "issues" are very, very minor but still.Delete