Is it normal to still be having daily flashbacks of a child's birth day 11 months after they were born? Because that is me and it doesn't feel normal - but it also doesn't feel like 11 months ago. The countdown to Wyatt's first birthday has officially begun.
At 11 months:
- No official height or weight but I would say he's around 20 pounds? Finally starting to outgrow his six month clothing and some nine month clothing
- If I had to sum Wyatt up with five words right now I would use 1) happy, 2) BUSY, 3) loud, 4) verybusy and 5) veryloud
- My memory isn't the best and six (almost seven) years ago was a long time but I strongly feel like he is busier than Cam was at this age and it legit terrifies me
- Claps his hands together
- Eye color still remains a mystery - I might call them hazel?
- Has two teeth!
- Adding more sounds and little words to his vocabulary - mama, bubba, papa
- Still loves to eat
- Finally ditched army crawling and is now crawling-crawling
- Cruises along the furniture
- Walks behind a little push car and it looks like he's going to break out into a run at any step
- Gives high fives
- Chases after any ball in sight and if I may say - has pretty remarkable hand eye coordination
- Can also throw small balls forward
- Starting to use his fingers when waving "hi" and "bye"
- Is starting to know/understand when we're heading for the bath and will kick his legs, screech, and yell in excitement