Our spunky, sassy, sweet, and sensitive girl is FOUR years old! I went back and read her THREE post and while emotional, I found myself nodding because so much of it is still true despite her being a year older.
Height: 38 inches
Weight: 33 lbs 2 oz
- Loves to sing (loudly) and dance, perform, and tell stories
- Very interested in imaginative play with her dolls and Barbies, all of which she calls "dollies"
- Took several sessions of ballet at the YMCA and performed in their spring recital. She looked absolutely beautiful, danced wonderfully, and loved being on stage
- Finally (finally!) potty trained after a good 10 months from when we started. Her stubbornness (thank you, Ryan), and a new baby brother derailed us but she finally got it about 6 months ago. The silver lining was that once she "got it," she was able to stay dry day and night
- Is about to complete her first year of preschool with Ms. Tiffany
- Best friends are Madalyn, Liberty, Emily, Grady, Logan, and Jack
- Tells me at least five times a week that she is going to marry Jack. Jack also calls her a "beautiful princess" and she calls him her "prince." Lord, help us
- Is showing herself to be a perfectionist in a lot of things and gets frustrated if she can't or doesn't do something right (sorry baby girl but you get that from your mama)
- Is such a girly girl. Loves to play dress up, change her outfit 17 times a day, accessorize, wear dresses, play with make-up, and have her nails painted
- Even though she is a girly girl, she can hang with the boys for sure. She is still fearless and wants to do anything and everything her Big Bubba does
- Had her top left, front tooth pulled after the dentist discovered it had been impacted by her fall out of the shopping cart a few years ago. While I'm still adjusting to her smile (and in a way mourning the loss of that sweet little baby tooth), she smiles with pride and is always asking when the other one will come out
- We say a nightly affirmation to each other. "I am kind. I am smart. I am beautiful. I am important." Then, I ask her who she is and she says (yells), "I am Zoey Grace Peters!"
- Attended her first Daddy Daughter Dance with Ryan and it was pretty much her best day ever. She wore a beautiful dress and shoes, I curled her hair, applied a little makeup, and Daddy brought her a corsage
- She became a big sister to Baby Bubba and absolutely adores him. She is my biggest helper and I hope she'll be a great little mama someday
My Zoey Grace. I am so lucky to be your Mommy. Everyday I feel grateful to have a daughter like you that teaches me grace, patience, and understanding. You bring so much joy to our family and anyone you meet. I find myself expecting a lot from you, and often - more than I should. But it's only because you are an amazing little girl who is destined for big things. I hope you are always true to yourself and remember that your are smart, beautiful, kind, important, and so very loved. I love you to the moon and the stars, my little peach.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I love reading comments, so please feel free to leave them!