Our little firecracker is three years old and you guessed it - I cannot believe it.
Weight: 28 pounds 6 ounces (28th percentile)
Height: 35.8 inches (22nd percentile)
She is still this petite little thing, but I promise you that there is so much life and exuberance packed into every inch of her. Her three-year well check sounded a lot like her two-and-a-half-year well check: she's tiny with above average speech and below average bowel movement frequency.
- Favorite songs to sing (aka belt out at the top of her lungs) are "A Million Dreams" from The Greatest Showman, Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus, and Crazy Girl by The Eli Young Band
- Favorite show is still Bubble Guppies and she is always requesting to watch "Hall-weeeeen Gubba Guppies"
- Favorite movies are The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast
- She's started the bedtime stall tactics and those have only increased since she's now sharing a room with Bubba. My favorite is when she says "but Mommy, I just want to touch your hair."
- Asks so many questions and most of them start with, "but why, Mama?"
- Loves gymnastics and has transitioned really nicely from the tots class (with a parent down on the floor with her) to the regular toddler/kids class
- She tried ballet for one class but it was too slow for her style
- Still a fearless little thing. As evidenced in gymnastics when she barrels down the tumble track and then leaps into the pit
- Not only is she fearless but she is tough! She just wants to keep up with her big brother
- Potty training is super hit and miss. She shows a lot of interest but not enough to be consistent. I know we need to push this more but she's pretty stubborn so I am treading carefully
- Asked for a squirrel for her birthday. A live one.
- Best friends are Grady, Liberty, and Logan
- Still a great eater. Her favorite things to request are popsicles and "pirates booties"
- Very into princesses, dress up, and accessorizing with earrings, necklaces, bracelets, crowns, shoes, and purses. Her favorite princesses are Belle, Elsa, Ariel, and Rapunzel. She's also perfecting her curtsy.
- Loves to have her "painnails" (fingernails) painted
- Is becoming more particular about what she wears
- Wears 3T tops, 2T bottoms, and size 7 shoes
- Is an amazing combination of sweet and sassy
- Will say "I'm a nice friend" when she does something nice or thoughtful for me
- Nicknames include Zo Zo, Ladybug, Little Bear, Sissy/Sis, and Peaches
My Zoey Grace, you keep us on our toes. I am so lucky to be your mommy. You have the sweetest heart that is sometimes full of sass. I hope you are always a strong willed creature. You bring us so much joy and laughter with your funny and dramatic personality, your animated expressions, and your love for the most ordinary things. You truly are a one-of-a-kind. Always remember that you are smart, kind, important, and beautiful. I love you to the moon and stars, my little peach.