Another month. More disbelief that another month has passed. Hello, I'm a broken record and will probably be for the rest of my life when it comes to talking about these babies.
- At two months, I am guessing she weighs around 12 pounds but will find out an official length and weight tomorrow at her check up.
Happy to report I was wrong. Sister is chunky but not that chunky.
Weight: 10 lbs 12 oz (35th percentile)
Length: 22 3/4 inches (62nd percentile)
Head Circumference: 14 1/2 inches (25th percentile)
For a comparison, at two months Camden weighed 10 lbs 3 oz (25th percentile), was 22 1/2 inches long (45th percentile) and had a head circumference of 15 inches (18th percentile).
- Continues to be a very calm, relaxed, and easy going baby.
- Her eyes are still dark blue and I won't be at all surprised if they turn brown like her daddy's. Poor girl is losing all of her hair. Even the sweet little mullet is diminishing into a mullet patch instead of a full blown mullet.
- I'm too much of a chicken to try testing her dairy sensitivity waters and incorporate dairy back into my diet, so we continue down that road and I enjoy a gas-free baby.
- Has started to smile and oh my gahd. There is nothing in the world like her bright eyed, gummy smile. And the cooing? I can't even.
- Tries desperately to roll over onto her side.
- Will take her Mams pacifier when she's sleepy or if I'm trying to hold off a feed (usually for no other reason than trying to get home from somewhere). Praise the Lord!
- Got over her dislike for the bottle and now chugs them like a baby boss. Double praising of the Lord!
- Overnight sleep is good. Has her last feeding around 7:30pm and usually sleeps anywhere from seven to nine hours before her next feeding. Some nights she needs some help from her pacifier and others she doesn't make a peep and I'm checking to make sure she's breathing. I'm literally knocking on wood right now because infant sleep is one scary and unpredictable roller coaster.
- Naps are not as good. I was just letting her sleep when she wanted to sleep and not paying super close attention to wake times and it's come back to bite me. It's like all of a sudden she went from a deep sleeper to a light sleeper and much prefers 20-30 minute cat naps over anything substantial. I'm trying (desperately) to get her back onto a schedule.
- Adored by her big brother. He always wants to be touching her, holding her, or just with her. Seriously, if she isn't within his sight he's asking, "Where my Baby Zoey?"
I can't leave without a without a comparison of Camden and Zoey at two months. No doubt she has a pound or two on him at this age.