- After one particularly bad night's sleep, Ryan offered to exclusively get up with Camden the next night. I really had to pee in the middle of this particular night, but refused to get out of bed purely based on principle.
- I've come to realize that the raging Downton Abbey is in fact Downton Abbey... And not Downtown Abbey.
- Am finding myself very amused by this "fashion" blog written as the voice of Suri Cruise.
- I revealed that when I think Camden is about to take his first steps - I'm going to push him down in hopes of discouraging his growing up. Just kidding... Er, sort of.
- Am finding myself dreading Thursday's because of our evening women's softball league games. I just want to come home and be home. But, I really need to change my tude because we got alotta games left.
- I had been waiting impatiently for the Fit Bit Flex to be released. We ordered one and they've been sitting at Best Buy since Sunday. So, seeing as it's Thursday... I am either really good at containing my excitement. Or very lazy. And if I'm lazy - I just paid $99 for a black wrist band to tell me so.