Thanks to lots of illness for Little Wy and me - this past month has been slow and fast all at the same time. But he's seven months old and ready to take on the world!
- No official weight but thanks to lots of frequent doctors visits I know he's around 15 and a half pounds
- Is still quite the little piggy. Has yet to find a food he doesn't like. We've switched to "added rice" formula to try and help reduce his spit up. So far it's helping!
- He's army crawling all over the place and often gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. I feel like "real crawling" isn't far away at all
- He loves pulling every single toy out of his little toy bin
- He is trying really hard to pull himself up into my lap
- Is sitting up unassisted and loves being able to look around
- Waving? Maybe? Sometimes it seems like he is and other times it seems like he's found his hands and is just moving his arm so it looks like he's waving
- Loves the bath so much that I swear he starts flailing his body anytime he hears running water
- Loves his bouncy seat/exersaucer thing
- If finding his voice and experimenting with volume control
- Is so, so wiggly
- Still no teeth but man, I swear the bottom two are going to break through any minute
- Is seriously still just so happy and so chill. At a recent doctor's appointment - he fell asleep while we were waiting and then slept through the whole exam. I warn friends that meet him that he will 100% make them want another baby because he is just perfect.