Can someone please tell me where the second half of February and the first half of March went?!! Life is moving faster and faster and I don't know why I keep expecting it to slow down - but I do. The saying is true - the days may feel slow but the months and years are fast.
Wyatt is six months old. HALF A YEAR!
- He weighs 14 lbs 5 oz (6th percentile), is 26.5 inches long (51st percentile), and his head circumference is 16.9 inches (46th percentile)
- This kid is a pig. He squeals when he sees his bottle being made and brought to him and opens his mouth really, really wide for every spoonful of baby food that is offered to him.
- Speaking of food, we are giving him baby food but also adding in some baby lead weaning too. He's tried cantaloupe, honey dew melon, chicken, BBQ pork, strawberries, and avocado
- Is just THE happiest and chillest little buddy in the world.
- Laughs A LOT. Especially if I ask him if he's stinky or say "za poop!"
- Gets really happy when it's time for naps or bedtime - probably because he gets to see his lovey, Mo
- Is still spiting up like crazy. We practically have to have burp cloths within arms reach at all times
- Still really loves baths and being naked. He's taken his flailing to a whole new level and has actually flopped himself right out of his bath seat
- Can put his binky back in his mouth when/if it falls out
- Loves playing in the baby activity bouncer
- Working on sitting up unassisted
- He's starting to spin in little circles when on his tummy and is trying so hard to crawl
- Getting very, very wiggly
- Grabs onto all the things - hair, clothing, curtains, blankets, and faces
- Still no teeth but I feel like I won't be saying that for much longer
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I love reading comments, so please feel free to leave them!