Why is it that time just goes faster and faster with each kid? Because time is a bitch.
Wyatt is one month old and I can hardly believe it.
This little guy fits in with our family like a glove. He's adored by his big brother and sister, his Mommy and Daddy, and pretty much anyone that meets him.
At one month, Wyatt:
- Weighs a whopping 8 pounds 2 ounces
- Loves baths, snuggling, nursing, sleeping and pooping
- Does not love having a poopy diaper or waiting to be fed
- Rolls over from belly to back
- Sleeps three to four hour stretches overnight
- Takes a pacifier and a bottle like a pro
- Has the sweetest little receding hairline
We love you, sweet boy!
And because who doesn't love a comparison photo?
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I love reading comments, so please feel free to leave them!