Last year I write an elaborate and extensive "2011 - Year in Review" post.
I can't believe we are getting ready to ring in 2013. Part of me feels like I was just sitting down to write my elaborate and extensive "2011 Year in Review."
These days especially, elaborate and extensive don't really fall into my time constraints. A sleeping Camden is now a ticking time bomb and will be ready to eat very shortly.
I can feel it. Literally.
This was our year:
- In April we found out we were expecting and I began entertaining you with all things pregnancy.
*Apparently nothing note-worthy happened between January and April?
- I graduated from my internship program in June and accepted a new job.
- My baby sister graduated from UW.
- We got a belated anniversary gift in August when we were told we were expecting a baby boy.
- I traveled much less this year for work. Much less is an understatement considering one trip versus the seven I took last year.
- September was filled with baby showers and a surprise visit from my best friend, Becky.
- We took a family trip to Destin, Florida to celebrate my mother-in-law's retirement. Southwest Airlines lost (without actually losing) our luggage and we met our nephew, Liam, for the first time.
- I turned 27. Wah wah.
- I completed two more semesters of my graduate program. One more to go, people.
- I went into preterm labor at 33 weeks. Ryan and I then sat on pins and needles through November and into December.
- We got off the pins and needles when we welcomed Camden James Peters on 12/11/12 at 11:06am.
What. A. Year. In 2012 we became a family.
I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us.
Happy New Year!
Love all of this. I'm thinking 2013 will be even better for you, even with all the goodness that 2012 brought. Here's hoping!