I'll just get right into the cliche-ness and start rambling on about the things I am thankful for.
- My Hubby
- The laughter and love that I share with my Hubby
- Brocky Boy
- Sonny Bunny
- My family - both immediate and extended... In all our quirky goodness
- My relationships with my parents and siblings - in-laws included!
- Our health
- Thanksgiving Day Zumba - which I'm pretty sure Grammy's Salad negated
- Our home
- Our jobs
- I can now officially enter Christmas mode. And play Christmas music frequently. And loudly.
- Our future
Hoping everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.