- I've been bus-ay tending to my sick baby boy. I swear, we're on a 3-month-sick-cycle. He has required a lot of snuggles, which I will never, ever, ever complain about. I won't complain about my temporary stay-cation from work, either!
- Ryan left for Las Vegas today to play in his men's slowpitch team's national tournament. Camden and I had initially planned to go, but I decided against it at the last minute. Not many wives and no other kiddos were going (hello, it's Las Vegas), and the thought of basically being attached to the house for naps and such sounded like no fun whatsoever. Camden's sickness pretty much solidified my decision.
- Next week, Ryan's sister, Cara, and her hubby, Webb come out west to visit and so the adults can go on an adult only mini-vacay to Portland. We're planning to hit up some wineries, shop, and take naps. I. CANNOT. WAIT.
- I've been busy hosting my first challenge group and I cannot even begin to explain how awesome my group is. Everyone is excited, and that makes it so much more fun! It's been amazing for me to feel like I'm helping and motivating people. I really love it. Better yet, it keeps me accountable for workouts and eating healthy, too!
- This morning, I could feel the slightest bit of crisp in the air. I may have squealed a little bit at the thought of fall being right around the corner.
- We recently purchased Camden's Halloween costume. While debating over a fox and a monster, Ryan showed me a YouTube video and it was decided.
I can't wait to tell Camden that story someday.