- Talking about trees.
Cam: What do trees give us?
Me: They give us fresh air, shade, and they are beautiful!
Cam: Yeah, they give us air, shade, and cookies!
- Shot a hole in one while putt-putting and called it a "one and a half."
- Fell off his bike, hurting his tummy, hand, and knee and said, "Dear Jesus, please help my tummy feel better."
- Talking about celebrating Zoey's birthday and he said, "she stole my birthday?!"
- Trying to get Zoey to talk
Me: Zoey can you say, "mama," "dada," "bubba," "papa"?
Cam: Zo Zo can you say "dinosaur"?!
- When facing an injury
Cam: (hits his head) Ouch, I broke my forehead!
- Asks for "fresh cold water"
- Responds to things with "whaaat?!"
- Also responds to things with "ohhhh, that's a good idea, Mommy!"
- A bird laid some eggs in a nest at my parents' house. The eggs hatched and my mom asked Cam what they should name of the birds. He said "America."
- Calls the airport, "ore-port."
- Becoming a home-body
Cam: I don't want to go to Ms. Debbie's. I want to go back home.
Me: Why not, buddy?
Cam: Because I like my Daddy. I love him.
- Naming the planets
- Accidentally steps on my foot.
Cam: Oh, I'm sorry Mommy!
Cam: I forgive you.
- Climbs on a chair and stands on it
Me: You need to get down, bud.
- Talking about the weather
-Cam: It's not raining!
Me: I know! It's supposed to be a beautiful day!
Cam: Thank you, Jesus for bringing us the sun!
Cam: Jesus says, "you're welcome."
- I hear straining and grunting coming from the bathroom
Me: You doing OK in there, bud?
Cam (straining) I'm doing great!
- Encouraging him to change into nicer clothes for Rachel's graduation party
Me: We're going to a party so we should look nice.
Cam: But Mommy! They will like my Ninja Turtle shirt because it's nice and cool and cozy!
- Called kayaking, "kay-cocking"
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I love reading comments, so please feel free to leave them!