I blinked and another month flew by. I've been silent over here, but I knew I had to carve out the time for this post or I would be mad at myself for not documenting Zo Zo's 8th month.
- No firm weight or fun growth statistics until next month but I would guess she's around 15 pounds. Formula and solid foods have done her good but she's still a tiny little thing.
- Wears 6 month clothing.
- The happiest and smiliest baby in all the land and thinks whatever Camden is doing is just the funniest thing ever.
- Her eyes are most definitely brown and she's growing more hair that I love fashioning into a little mohawk after her bath.
- Speaking of baths - sister absolutely loves the water. We stopped using her bath seat since she sits up so well and upon being placed in the tub, she immediately flops onto her belly and starts splashing and squealing. She has no fear.
- Army crawling is still her preferred mode of transport. She will get up on all fours and rock and even move her legs forward, but quickly flops down and drags her little tummy across the floor.
- Can pull herself up onto her knees and is desperately trying to pull herself up onto her feet. She loves to stand at the coffee table.
- I don't know how but will push herself up into a plank position.
- Reaches her arms up when she wants to be picked up or held.
- Still has just two bottom teeth and puts everything she can right into her mouth.
- Overnight sleep has been really good lately and I am thoroughly enjoying it while it lasts.
- Naps are overall pretty good too and most days she takes one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Had her first double ear infection.
- Says "dadadadada," "mamamamama," and "nanananana."
- Started making a (hysterical) duck face.
- Loves her baby food and we're slowly introducing table food. So far she's had Puffs, bananas, noodles, sweet potatoes, and waffles.
Zo Zo, I love you so. We are so lucky that you are ours.
She's so darn cute! Seriously, you guys make the cutest kids. I think I say this every other month, but it's so true.ReplyDelete