Today has been a good day.
- Ryan called me at work just to say, "I love you."
- Carter's is having a 50% off EVERYTHING sale. This is dangerous for this Mama-to-be.
- I impressed myself by managing to pee whilst simultaneously having a contraction
- I passed a little toot while sitting in my cubicle. And I didn't even care.
- I had numerous engaging, technical, and "I actually know what the hell I'm talking about conversations" at work (luckily not while tooting in my cubicle)
- The Christmas tree lot where we will purchase our Christmas tree is now up and ready for fresh stock of wonderfully odiferous goodness
- I got to talk to my best friend for 45 minutes this afternoon. It was absolutely refreshing and wonderful.
Can't wait to share what I'm thankful for this year.